|
you are the only one who belongs to me
profile
journal
links
tagme
|
|
|
![]() stephanie♥ hello, i wanna be 45kg thank you. |
dear loved ones
foursome
seaweed
richard
vincent
melissa
pattra
nadzimah
eugenia
natesha
lailin
sherilyn
sharon
nicole
josephine
grace
kctennis
2o5
stage
way back into love
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
|
|
TOP OF PAGE
Friday, July 28, 200610:27 AM
Rihanna - Unfaithful [Intro:] Story of my life Searching for the right But it keeps avoiding me Sorrow in my soul Cause it seems that wrong Really loves my company [Verse 1:] He's more than a man And this is more than love The reason that the sky is blue The clouds are rolling in Because im gone again To him i just can't be true [Bridge:] And I know he knows that im unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that i'm happy with some other guy I can see him dyin' [Chorus:] I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walks out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be.... a murderer [Verse 2:] I feel it in the air As i'm doin my hair Preparing for another date A kiss upon his cheek As he reluctantly Asks if im gonna be out late I say I won't be long Just hangin' with the girls A lie I didn't have to tell Because we both know Where im about to go And we know it very well [Bridge:] Cause I know that he knows that im unfaithful And it kills him inside To know that im happy with some other guy I can see him dyin' [Chorus:] I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why Everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be.... a murderer Our love... his trust I might as well take a gun And put it to his head Get it over with I don't wanna do this... anymore Oooohhh... anymore [Chorus:] I don't wanna do this anymore I don't wanna be the reason why And everytime I walk out the door I see him die a little more inside And I don't wanna hurt him anymore I don't wanna take away his life I don't wanna be.... a murderer ...a murderer No no no yeah yeah unfaithful is stuck in my head:) thanks for sending jade! |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|