|
you are the only one who belongs to me
profile
journal
links
tagme
|
|
|
![]() stephanie♥ hello, i wanna be 45kg thank you. |
dear loved ones
foursome
seaweed
richard
vincent
melissa
pattra
nadzimah
eugenia
natesha
lailin
sherilyn
sharon
nicole
josephine
grace
kctennis
2o5
stage
way back into love
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
|
|
TOP OF PAGE
Wednesday, April 19, 20069:01 AM
CRASH-gwenStefani i so <3 this song Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard I wander 'round the room and I'm getting things ready I picture you driving just like Mario Andretti I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine Your Grand Prix attention, it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn I see you left your blinker on I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home Drive back baby to me fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Driving fast in your car I've got you tracked on my radar It's just such a trip how you're still my speed racer You got me so addicted just like a free baser I want you all over me like L.A.M.B. So get here A.S.A.P. it's gonnna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn (don't forget to get here) I see you left your blinker on (you see I want to get it on) I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (you know you need me so come back) Drive back baby to me fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Now you know you're qualified You're in the pole position Put it in first gear, step on the pedal and drive fast Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it (I'm ready for you) Drive back baby to me fast in your car (Me and you boo) I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard (I'm ready for you) Drive back baby to me fast in your car (For me and you boo) I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you part of this song was used in the 2/5 cheerleading! damn nice lahs! lol. cant get it out of my head... |
|
This blogskin was made by © upand-down, basecodes from toomunch, thanks.
|